- Records the minutes of all meetings of the WMS PTSA and of the Executive Board and Committee, including names of members present at those meetings.
- Presents the minutes for approval at the next meeting.
- Submits PTSA business meeting minutes via email to Technology Chair for inclusion on WMS’s website.
- Keeps a current copy of bylaws, standing rules and budget in binder with meeting minutes and has available for reference purposes as needed at all association meetings.
- Has check signing authorization.
- Notifies parents, teachers and staff of upcoming PTSA business and general membership meetings.
- Notifies executive board and executive committee of upcoming meetings.
- Performs such other duties as may be delegated.
- Forwards all records and PTSA unit information pertinent to the Recording Secretary position, along with a Year-End Officer Report, to the PTSA President at the end of term.